3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Nicholas Road, Hythe, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced home
- Separate lounge & dining areas
- In need of some sympathetic updating
- Fronting onto Hythe Green
- Convenient for town, beach and canal
- EPC energy rating D (62)
As this home fronts onto Hythe Green, you will enjoy lovely views and you can watch your children play from the comfort of your lounge area. With playing apparatus on Hythe Green, there is no need for swings or slides in your garden. With both the canal and beach nearby you can also choose to stroll along the seafront or amble along the canal banks.This house will need some sympathetic updating and it should be considered a blank canvas you can come into and make your own. You can picture yourself choosing colour schemes and soft finishing that suit your own tastes.This is a great family home as you can relax in the lounge area on your favourite sofa and watch a film, or help the kids with their homework at the dining table whilst you prepare the evening meal.The rear garden gets the sunshine for the majority of the afternoon so this is the ideal spot for barbeques, where you can catch up with friends and family. This area is lawned giving you the opportunity to put in your own borders and add splashes of reds and yellows to compliment the green of the grass.
What the Owner says:
We bought our home 11 years ago as we were looking for the ideal place to raise our family. We chose Hythe as we felt it was a lovely town with a lot to offer. Our children attend the local primary school as it is so close to home.As our family has grown, we are now looking to fulfil our lifelong dream of building our own home. As this may take a while to arrange, we are looking to break the chain and move into temporary accommodation.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'0 x 10'9 into bay (4.27m x 3.28m)
- Dining Area: 11'7 x 11'3 (3.53m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'2 x 8'2 (4.63m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 11'3 (4.32m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 8'9 (3.56m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 8'1 (3.53m x 2.47m) narrowing to 6'3 x 2'3 (1.91m x 0.69m)
- Bathroom: 8'1 x 4'4 (2.47m x 1.32m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55526455.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.