Mixed Use for saleParc Cefni, Llangefni
- Business Offered for Sale
- Day Nursery With an Excellent Reputation
- Sold as an Ongoing Concern
- Occupying a Purpose Designed Space
- Offered With all Fixtures & Fittings
- Accounts & Further Details are Available
Offered for sale is this Day Nursery business with an excellent reputation and sold as an ongoing concern. The owners hope to continue the business as it stands and give potential purchasers the opportunity to continue with the sound and established base that's on offer. Currently occupying a purpose designed space within a leasehold premises and offered with all fixtures and fittings needed for the business. With ongoing contracts and support from the local people, this nursery will continue to thrive.
Accounts and further details are available after potential purchasers view the property and owing to the nature of the business viewing is restricted to certain times and is recommended that enough notice is given to arrange viewings.
15' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.57m x 3.29m)
Play Area 1
28' 2'' x 27' 1'' (8.58m x 8.26m)
9' 8'' x 6' 1'' (2.94m x 1.86m)
Play Area 2
28' 4'' x 16' 2'' (8.64m x 4.94m)
8' 11'' x 9' 3'' (2.71m x 2.82m)
15' 1'' x 12' 11'' (4.59m x 3.94m)
15' 5'' x 14' 7'' (4.71m x 4.45m)
Accessibility ramp to main entrance. Rear enclosed play area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55527073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5874776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.