3 bedroom detached house for salePegg Close, Easton, Norwich
Sold STC £230,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- 22' Lounge/Diner
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- En-Suite + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Garage + Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Village Location
A well presented 3 bedroom detached family home, located within this very well-positioned village, close to Norwich City centre. This former show-home boasts en-suite facilities + family bathroom, 22' lounge/diner, front and rear gardens, garage and driveway. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
We are extreley pleased to offer for sale this former show home, located within this very well-positioned village, close to Norwich City centre. Externally the property offers very well-tended gardens, which can only be fully appreciated by an early viewing.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 22' 6" x 10' 9" ( 6.86m x 3.28m )
Fireplace with inset electric fire, radiators, television and telephone points, UPVC patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in oven and touch-sensitive hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, oil fired central heating boiler, space for fridge, vinyl flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Built-in cupboard, radiator, telephone point, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 11' 9" to wardrobe x 9' 1" ( 3.58m to wardrobe x 2.77m )
Built-in wardrobe, fitted dressing table, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" into wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.25m into wardrobe x 2.97m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 6' 5" max ( 2.87m x 1.96m max )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingle driveway leading to the garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds with a pathway leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, garden arbour, flower and shrub beds, outside tap and a timber garden storage shed, fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
Garage 18' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.30m )
Up and over door, pitched roof, power and lighting.
Power and lighting.
Easton is a well-positioned village within Norfolk, approximately 9 miles to the west of the City of Norwich, located close to the highly regarded Royal Norfolk Showground, the A47 dual carriageway that provides easy access to roads around Norwich and the A11 for links to London. A short distance away, highly visible and accessible off the A47 is a well-established retail park, which boasts a new Next superstore. Adjacent is a large Sainsbury's store and nearby is the Copper Beech family friendly pub/restaurant. Easton also offers good access to the University of East Anglia and Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital.
Leave Dereham via the A47 towards Norwich and at the first round-a-bout, proceed straight over. Continue along and at the next round-a-bout, take the third exit onto Dereham Road and into Easton. Proceed along into the village and take the left hand turn into Pegg Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55528279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.