3 bedroom terraced house for saleYardley Avenue, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard
- REFURBISHED TERRACE HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- BRAND NEW BATHROOM
- NEWLY FITTED GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO COMMUTER LINKS
Having been recently refurbished to a high standard and situated within the pretty village of Pitstone. A deceptively spacious three bedroom family home
Having been recently refurbished to a high standard and situated within the pretty village of Pitstone. A deceptively spacious three bedroom family home comprising fitted kitchen, lounge, brand new bathroom and central heating and excellent sized rear garden. An internal inspection is highly warranted.
The entrance hall has engineered wood flooring and stairs leading to the first floor, The kitchen is located to the front of the house and comprises a range of high and base level units with rolltop work surface, There is ample space for the white goods and the added benefit of a breakfast bar and space for larder style fridge freezer. Moving into the lounge and this light and airy room offers wonderful space for relaxing, A door leads onto the patio of the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a brick built shed and rear access to parking areas.
Back inside the house and proceeding from the hallway upstairs the theme of light continues, there are three well proportioned bedrooms two of which are doubles and all the rooms have fitted cupboards. The bathroom has been thoughtfully renovated and comprises a four piece suite including low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, paneled bath and enclosed corner cubicle housing a power valve shower.
To the front of the property is a small shingle area providing an excellent pot plant space and is bordered by a timber fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55528282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.