2 bedroom apartment for saleMinster Road, Stourport-On-Severn
Offers Over £85,000
- A TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SHARED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING WHERE STATED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
****TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT****OFF ROAD PARKING****SHARED REAR GARDEN****NO UPWARD CHAIN****SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION****DOUBLE GLAZING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A two bedroom duplex apartment offering no upward chain and situated in a sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The property also benefits from having a shared rear garden, off road parking for one vehicle, double glazing and central heating where stated. Viewing highly recommended.
Stoned and walled foregarden. Gate with path leading to communal front door.
Door to communal hallway, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, doors to lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom two and stairs to attic bedroom.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fire surround and gas central heated radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.30m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Master Bedroom 17' into eves x 10' 2" max ( 5.18m into eves x 3.10m max )
Two double glazed skylights, ceiling lights, exposed beams and restricted head space in areas.
Shared rear garden (between 4 apartments) with fenced borders, lawn, outside lighting and gate to rear leading to communal parking area. Flat 3 has space for 1 vehicle.
This property is commonhold with a 99 year lease running from 25/12/1991 with 74 years remaining. There is a service charge of £20 per calendar month (£240 per annum).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55528288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.