1 bedroom flat for saleHood Rd, Barry
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Converted Victorian Building
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Ultra Modern Kitchen
- Cloakroom / Utility
- Mezzanine Bedroom with Walk In Wardrobe
- En Suite Shower Room
- Eye Catching Glass Apex Ceiling
- No Onward Chain
Situated at 'Pumphouse', the beautifully converted Victorian landmark building located on Barry Waterfront is this breathtaking contemporary apartment with eye catching glass apex ceiling, mezzanine bedroom, cloakroom/utility, ultra modern kitchen, en suite & walk in wardrobe. Parking, No Chain!
******SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS!!******
Welcome to 'Pumphouse' the award winning, recently convereted iconic Victorian Landmark situated at Barry Waterfront.
The Grade II listed building has been lovingly converted to incorporate features of the buildings industrial character with the modern features of 21st century living. The site also includes the hugely popular 'Hangfire' smokehouse restaurant, Coffee House & Gym.
To arrange your viewing please call Allen & Harris, Barry on 01446 747878.
Accessed via secure door into communal hall with stairs rising to inner hallway.
Open Plan Living Area
Accessed via front door opening into open plan living area with ultra modern fitted kitchen, w.c/utility and stairs rising to mezzanine sleeping area. Electric heaters, power points, lighting and vaulted ceiling with skylights.
The ultra modern 'high gloss' fitted kitchen offers handleless wall and base units with granite worktops over and extending to breakfast bar with stools. Sunken ceiling spotlights, power points and integral appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and electric oven with four ring ceramic induction hob and hidden extractor.
Cloakroom / Utility
The cloakroom offers a low level w.c and ceramic bowl wash hand basing set into high gloss storage unit. Door opening to Utility room with space, power and plumbing for washing machine and also housing hot water tank.
The open mezzanine sleeping area offers glass screens to front and rear, wall mounted 42' wall mounted SmartTV, electric heater and doors to walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a low level w.c, ceramic wash hand basin set in Vanity unit and walk in shower cubicle.
Walk In Wardrobe
Sizeable walk in wardrobe with lighting, laid to carpet and housing full width clothing rail.
Allocated space and guest parking available to the front of the building.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55528312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.