3 bedroom detached house for saleWalcott Road, Billinghay, Lincoln
- Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Detached House
- Village Location
- Ground Floor Shower room
- Generous Off Road Parking, Garage & Workshop
- uPVC double glazing where specified
The perfect home situated in a village location this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE sat on a generous plot, is not to be missed. Early viewing is recommended.
Positioned on a generous plot, set back from the road this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE has so much to offer throughout. Boasting generous living accommodation, good sized gardens both front and rear and includes a GARAGE and a separate WORKSHOP. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, ground floor shower room and a generous sized lounge with gas fire. There is an open plan kitchen diner and utility room. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a lawned garden area and extensive OFF ROAD PARKING on the driveway approach leading to the detached garage and separate workshop. To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden ideal for entertaining with lawned, patio and decking areas.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a shower unit with glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a heated towel rail, tiled flooring and obscure uPVC window to the side.
Lounge 25' 9" into bay x 13' 3" ( 7.85m into bay x 4.04m )
The lounge has uPVC bay windows to both front and side aspects and a gas fire with ornamental brick surround and two radiators.
Kitchen Diner 24' 1" max x 19' 7" max ( 7.34m max x 5.97m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. There is tiled flooring, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard, fitted wine rack and plumbing for dishwasher. There are two uPVC windows to the rear and uPVC French doors to the side. From this room there is an archway to the lounge.
Utility Room 14' 1" x 4' 5" ( 4.29m x 1.35m )
Having a radiator, sliding doors to walk in cupboard housing the boiler and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a uPVC window to the side and partly glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having a uPVC window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into bay x 9' 9" plus wardrobes ( 4.37m into bay x 2.97m plus wardrobes )
The master bedroom has built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, uPVC bay window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
This third bedroom has a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin with cupboards below and low level WC. There are fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, built in storage cupboard with mirrored door, obscure uPVC windows to rear and side aspects and access to loft space.
To the front of the property there is a generous sized lawned area with planted border and an extensive block paved driveway approach offering ample parking space for several vehicles on the lead up to the garage.
Garage 17' 10" x 10' max ( 5.44m x 3.05m max )
Having up and over door, power and lighting and has the oil tank.
Workshop / Gym 18' 6" x 12' 6" ( 5.64m x 3.81m )
Having power and lighting, personal door to the side, window to the front and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden which is ideal for entertaining, having a lawned area with planted borders, patio area to the side and a raised decking area. There is an outside WC current used as brick built storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55528318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.