3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaxton Road, Fareham
Sold STC £195,000
- THREE BEDROOM
- SEMI DETACHED
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- BLOCK PAVED TO FRONT
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A three bedroom family home situated in a superb location of Fareham. The ground floor boasts open plan living with a lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen all connected by arches, with three bedrooms, loft access and a family bathroom to the first floor.
A three bedroom family home situated in a superb location of Fareham. This property offers easy access to central Fareham and the surrounding villages, whilst being in walking distance to Fareham's mainline railway station. The ground floor boasts open plan living with: lounge, dining room and kitchen all connected via arches. To the first floor there is three bedrooms, loft access and family bathroom. Externally this home offers a block paved to the front and a low maintenance block paved garden with shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, glass window, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage, doors to:
Lounge 11' 10" max x 9' 9" ( 3.61m max x 2.97m )
*OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA*
Bay window to front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, archway through to dining area:
Dining Room 12' 8" x 9' 9" max ( 3.86m x 2.97m max )
Feature fireplace with gas point, double glazed window to rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, arch leading to kitchen area.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 7' 6" max ( 5.33m x 2.29m max )
Dual aspect double glazed window to side and rear elevations, double glazed door to side elevation leading to garden, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, wood effect laminate flooring, space for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, built in gas hob, electric oven with extractor over, tiled splashbacks, combination boiler.
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, fitted carpet, double glazed window to side elevation, loft hatch with lighting, door leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 8" max ( 3.86m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted carpet, built in wardrobes, television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 2.97m x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" max x 6' 8" ( 3.07m max x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, W/C, linoleum flooring, partially tiled walls.
Block paved front with shrub borders.
Block paved raised area with canopy over, block paved low maintenance garden with shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing, side access and potential to extend garden further.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55528336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.