3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Warboys, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 17' Sitting Room
- 17' Living Room
- 12' Family Room
- 21' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Recently Fitted UPVc Double Glazing
- Garage & Driveway
- Approx. 1/5 Acre Plot
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*17' Sitting Room
*17' Living Room
*12' Family Room
*21' Kitchen/Dining Room
*Recently Fitted UPVc Double Glazing
*Garage & Driveway
*Approx. 1/5 Acre Plot
UPVc double glazed entrance door, stairs to first floor, radiator, tiled floor. Door to:
17' 1" x 11' 2" (5.21m x 3.40m). Feature open fireplace with open grate, double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
12' 1" x 10' (3.68m x 3.05m). Double French doors to rear garden, radiator, double glazed window to side, exposed timbers to ceiling.
Three piece suite in white comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment over, glass screen, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to front, radiator, parquet flooring, tongue and groove panelling to walls.
21' 6" x 17' (6.55m x 5.18m) Max / 9'5" (2.87m) minimum. Farmhouse style "L" shape split level room. Fitted kitchen incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer enamel sink with cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for electric cooker, extractor hood, space for fridge, space for tumble dryer, further base cupboards and drawers, ceramic tiled floor, rear door to garden, exposed beam work to ceiling, floor mounted oil fired central heating boiler. Doorway to:
8' x 4' (2.44m x 1.22m). Space for further appliances, double glazed window to the front.
17' x 13' 9" (5.18m x 4.19m) plus bay window to side elevation. Brick built fireplace in Warboys brick with inset functional multi-fuel stove, two radiators, bay window to the side, UPVc double glazed French double doors to:
10' 5" x 10' (3.18m x 3.05m). Brick built base with sealed unit double glazed windows and a vaulted polycarbonate roof, ceramic tiled floor.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to:
17' 1" x 9' 1" (5.21m x 2.77m). Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, stripped pine door and floorboards, airing cupboard, radiator.
14' 5" x 9' 2" (4.39m x 2.79m). Stripped pine door, two double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, overstairs fitted wardrobe.
8' 7" x 8' (2.62m x 2.44m). Stripped pine door, radiator, double glazed window to rear, access to loft space.
Mostly lawn with a mixture of bushes and fruit trees, there is a horseshoe drive with parking for a number of cars plus a double hardstanding to the side of the house for a further two cars, car port.
A mature and well planted garden with lawns and bushes, there is a covered Veranda, two patios, a functional hand water pump and working well, side access gates and vehicular access from the left hand side to the garage, there are a number of storage sheds.
Single Concrete Sectional Garage
Located to the rear of the plot, there is gated access to the side that could provide additional off road parking.
The property is not on mains drains but has a cesspit located to the rear of the plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55528369.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM200387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.