4 bedroom detached house for saleOkeford Drive, Tring
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DINING ROOM/BREAKFAST ROOM
- KITCHEN & UTILITY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
A rare opportunity to acquire this impressive family home situated in one of Tring's most desirable locations. NO UPPER CHAIN.
A rare opportunity to acquire this impressive family home situated in one of Tring's most desirable locations.
The property itself offers a wealth of spacious accommodation laid out over two floors starting with a welcoming entrance hall which in turn provides access to three reception rooms (currently laid out as a sitting room, dining room and study) as well as the kitchen/breakfast room. The property also boasts a useful utility room and additional covered storage area. A cloakroom and garage complete the downstairs.
Upstairs the accommodation is equally as impressive with four excellent double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom. Externally there is a beautifully maintained rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing with a range of flowers and hedging plus a mature tree. Additionally there is also a pleasant patio area. To the front the garden is again mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging and driveway parking for numerous vehicles.
Porch and Hall
Sitting Room 18'1 x 12'
Study 9'7 x 7'9
Family Room 11'5 x 18'6
Kitchen 9'4 x 12'
Utility & Covered Storage
Bedroom One/Dressing Area 21'4 max x 11'9
Bedroom Two 16'6 max x 13'9 max
Bedroom Three 12'1 max x 8'7 max
Bedroom Four 11' x 7'8
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55529986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.