Land for saleWestgate, Almondbury, Huddersfield
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Residential Development/Conversion Opportunity
- Planning consent for the refurbishment of 2 existing cottages, conversion of a workshop into 2 houses, conversion of a single barn, and the erection of 2 pairs of semi-detached houses
- Situated within the centre of Almondbury village
- Rare opportunity to acquire building land in a highly sought after residential location
Full descriptionThe development site is situated within the centre of Almondbury village opposite the
Grade 1 Listed All Hallows Church and to the rear of the Conservative Club.
The sale includes 9 & 11 Westgate, No 13 Westgate, (which is a former joiners workshop) to be converted into 2 houses with an extension, and Barn conversion.
Planning consent includes the erection of two pairs of new build semi-detached properties situated on the site.
Availability of such a site within a highly sought after residential location of Almondbury village is one which rarely comes to the market and presents an excellent opportunity for a Developer to acquire and undertake such a scheme.
The Trustees of King James School Trust would be willing to consider the sale of No 15 Westgate to any Purchaser/Developer who may be interestedby separate negotiation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26436381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys Commercial, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.