Retail Property (high street) for saleBaroque, Crown Square, Denbigh
Withdrawn from Market
- Situated in a prime location of Denbigh Town Centre
- Large shop unit set over three storey's
- Ample displaying room and storage space
- A well presented one bedroom, spacious two storey apartment above currently being rented for £425 PCM
- Shop floor, upstairs shop floor, cellar shop floor, W.C., storage room and kitchen area.
- Open plan living room/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Must View
**INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** Situated in a prime location of Denbigh Town Centre, this large shop unit set over three storey's offers ample displaying room and storage space with the investment opportunity of a large 1 bed, two storey apartment above currently being rented for £425 PCM. The shop unit comprises main shop floor, upstairs shop floor, cellar shop floor, W.C., storage room and kitchen area. Accessed either through the shop or via a separate entrance, the well presented one bedroom, spacious flat comprises of open plan living room/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Added benefit of gas central heating. Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate. Sold as a going concern. EPC rating TBC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55532878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6919726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.