1 bedroom flat for saleLark Lane, Liverpool
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Located On Lark Lane!
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Prestigious Building
- Close To Sefton Park
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Excellent Transport Links
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic one bedroom first floor apartment, situated in a prestigious building on Lark Lane L17. Close to Sefton Park and with stunning communal gardens, this property is perfect for young professionals!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic one bedroom first floor apartment situated in a prestigious residential building on Lark Lane L17. Close to Sefton Park and with stunning communal gardens, this property is perfect for young professionals looking to enjoy the many bars and eateries Lark Lane has to offer. With excellent transport links in close proximity, the commute to Liverpool City Centre takes no time at all. This wonderful apartment boasts a welcoming entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor and the entrance to the apartment. Looking out over Lark Lane is a large open plan lounge / diner and modern kitchen. To the rear of the property is a family bathroom, and a spacious double bedroom with views over the contemporary communal gardens, which are perfect for barbecues and entertaining friends. If you enjoy the Lark Lane lifestyle then this stylish apartment is the one for you. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Door to the side, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 16' 2" Max into recess x 18' 5" Max into recess ( 4.93m Max into recess x 5.61m Max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, wall lights, radiator, telephone and tv point.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.08m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge.
Bedroom One 13' 10" max from recess x 10' 7" ( 4.22m max from recess x 3.23m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear, radiator, tv point, gas central heating Baxi boiler.
Bath with mixer tap, low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55533469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.