4 bedroom terraced house for saleFaulkland Road, Oldfield Park, Bath
Sold STC £385,000
- ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS!!
- HMO Licence
- Current Income £1600 PCM
- Chain Free
- Tenants For Next 12 Months
- Four Bedrooms
This fantastic property is located in the popular area of Oldfield Park. Number 23 has a HMO licence currently bringing in £1600 PCM with tenants already in place for the next 12 months. Call us on 01225 425 111 to book your viewing so you don't miss out on this fantastic investment opportunity.
Accommodation Compromises of: Entrance hall, lounge opening onto the light and airy dining area with Velux windows, opening to the kitchen, bathroom, downstairs bedroom. On the first floor are three bedrooms. Externally is a graveled front garden and to the rear is a lawn area with rear access also.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge 12' x 11' 6" Max ( 3.66m x 3.51m Max )
Spacious lounge opening into the dining area, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Dining Area 18' 10" x 5' 6" ( 5.74m x 1.68m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear opening onto the garden, two velux windows, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink drainer with roll top work surfaces over, splashback tiling, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler.
Bedroom Four 13' 8" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.17m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, coved ceilings, radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower over with screen, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, W/C, partly tiled.
Stairs from hall.
Bedroom One 13' 1" Max x 11' 10" ( 3.99m Max x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 10" Max ( 3.66m x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Gravelled front garden.
Low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to lawn with fenced surround and rear access.
Proceed out on the Lower Bristol Road and at the second set of traffic lights (opposite Sainsburys petrol station) turn left onto Brougham Hayes. Take the third right turn into Livingstone Road and at the crossroads proceed over into Herbert Road. At the top of the road bear round to left into Cynthia Road, take the right at the end of Cynthia Road and then immediate left again onto Melcombe Road. Faulkland Road is the next left and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55534957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.