3 bedroom house for saleDunelt Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Immaculate 3 bedroom end terraced house
- Ready to walk into accommodation
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Ground floor WC, off street parking
- Viewing highly recommended
Immaculate three bedroom end terrace house, offering ready to walk into accommodation and situated in a convenient location close to shops, schools, transport links and other local amenities.
The accommodation comprises of vestibule, hallway, ground floor wc, lounge open plan to dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom suite. Externally with a good sized enclosed garden to the rear and off street parking for one vehicle to the front. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 12'10 x 10'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'9 x 10'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 7'6 x 6'0 -
Reception 1 - 15'5 x 11'0 -
Reception 2 - 12'10 x 10'0 -
Kitchen - 9'3 x 5'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55535104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26393676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.