5 bedroom hotel for saleHotel & Restaurant - 100 Covers Overlooking the Marina
Withdrawn from Market £335,000
- WATERFRONT LOCATION OVER LOOKING THE MARINA
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS IN A CENTRAL LOCATION
- TWO RESTAURANT ROOMS
- PANORAMIC FUNCTION ROOM
- SEPARATE OWNERS ACCOMMODATION
- INCLUDING THREE FISHERMANS COTTAGES
- THE ONLY B & B SERVING PORT BANNATYNE MARINA
- GOLF COURSE NEARBY
Restaurant with rooms with seating up to 100 overlooking Marina and stunningly beautiful Kames Bay 500 m from Golf course on the Isle of Bute, the most accessible western Scottish island.
The Port Royal Hotel is a complex of over 400 sqm in total, which consists of the main seafront building and three Scottish fishman cottages joined together with the main building around internal courtyard. The hotel is situated in the centre of the seaside resort of Port Bannatyne and is the major catering establishment in the village and only B&B serving Port Bannatyne Marina.
The hotel has been owned by the same family in the last 15 years and was run for several hours in the evening during summer months as a destination ethnic restaurant with two letting rooms. There are unlimited possibilities to use the full capacities of the restaurant/function room and expand the business further as a yachting destination, art school, holiday let etc. Cafes and pubs of Port Banantyne, which have lovely and vibrant atmosphere, are popular with islanders and opening hours can be extended throughout winter months.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7030159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.