5 bedroom detached house for saleRowan Meadows, Leigh, WN7 2LN
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- A Prestigious Development
- Exclusive Gated Community
- Landscaped Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Study, Utility & Downstairs WC
- Dressing Room
Stone Cross Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale a prestigious development set within an exclusive gated community of just eight five bedroom luxury homes.
*COMING SOON* Lancaster is set over three floors and boasts a luxurious specification offered as standard. There are two en-suites and the spacious master bedroom on the second floor also has a walk-in dressing room. The kitchen, dining and family area is open plan, ideal for entertaining. Each home is crafts-man built using carefully sourced materials, finished to the highest standard with meticulous attention to detail, have their own character and unique charm. Located close to the A580 East Lancashire Road which has fantastic links to Manchester, Liverpool and the M6, M60 and M62. For more information please contact us on 01942 356266.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55535630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6098898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonecross Estate Agents, Lowton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.