4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorple Road, West Wimbledon, SW20
Sold STC £1,100,000
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Rear Dining Room and Conservatory
- Downstairs WC and Utility Room
- Off Street parking
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious Front Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Superb 84ft Approx Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Fuller Gilbert are delighted to offer for sale this bright and spacious halls adjoining four bedroom Edwardian style home with good size (85ft approx) family garden and off street parking. No onward chain.
This charming property is offered for sale with no onward chain. The property has a sense of space, with lovely high ceilings and period features. A main attraction is the great size family garden - an early viewing is highly recommended! The property also has huge potential to extend into the loft, subject to the necessary consents and planning permission.
The property is well placed for access into Raynes Park with its commuter station and selection of useful shops and businesses. The area is also well regarded for its sporting and recreational facilities as well as for its choice of schools in both the state and private sectors. The green spaces of Wimbledon Common, Holland Gardens and Cottenham Park are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55536727.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26437033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fuller Gilbert & Co, West Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.