2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Mary Street, Chippenham
Sold STC £180,000
- Apartment in a converted Georgian building
- No Onwards Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Allocated parking
- Freehold ground floor apartment
Call us today to arrange a viewing at this beautiful period property in the heart of Chippenham. Within walking distance to the town centre this stunning property oozes character and benefits from allocated parking. No Onwards Chain.
A BEAUTIFULLY presented and RARE to the market freehold two bed apartment situated in the TOWN CENTRE and offering easy access to the train station and local amenities. Sitting on Chippenhams oldest street and in a beauifully converted Georgian building, this CHARACTERFUL apartment has undergone improvements throughout and benefits from STUNNING presentation and SPACIOUS living accommodation.
The living room is light and airy with an original sash window to the front, the kitchen benefits from integrated applicances, there are two DOUBLE bedrooms, and the fantastic bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
If further benefits from DESIGNATED PARKING and NO ONWARDS CHAIN.
Communal Entrance Hall
Buzzer entry system into large entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and door to the apartment.
Telephone entry system, doors to all rooms, laminate flooring, smoke alarm, and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 2" max ( 4.19m x 3.71m max )
Original sash window to the front with ornate ceiling coving, laminate flooring and a smoke alarm. Television and telephone points, and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, wooden work surfaces over, tiled splash backs and stainless steel sink/drainer. Window to the side, electric oven and hob with stainless steel cookerhood over. Plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge/freezer, and housed central heating boiler. Laminate flooring and a smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Window to the side, walk in wardrobe with light and laminate flooring. Ornate ceiling coving, telephone and television point. Smoke alarm, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Window to the side, smoke alarm, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Vanity wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, tiled flooring and a corner bath. Part tiled, shaver point in fitted cupboards, extractor fan and a chrome heated towel rail.
Allocated parking for one car to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55537219.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.