4 bedroom detached house for saleHill Top Gardens, New Silksworth, Sunderland, SR3
Sold STC £299,950
- 4 Bedroom Executive Residence
- Imposing External Appearance
- Superb Throughout - A Credit to the Owners
- Gardens, Drive & Garage. No Onward Chain
- The EPC Rating is D
This executive style detached house provides spacious family accommodation, thoughtfully designed, well fitted and beautifully presented throughout. Design features include three reception rooms, supplemented by a conservatory and refitted kitchen. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom has a spacious en-suite with shower and bath. It has Combi gas central heating and double-glazing. It has an imposing external appearance, standing upon a generous plot with gardens to front and rear and a single integral garage to the front with drive giving parking for multiple cars. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55538152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM160282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.