4 bedroom house for saleThe Clock Tower, Askham Park, Askham Richard, York
- The developer will consider various incentives for a commitment to an early completion as follows:
- Stamp Duty
- Part Exchange Considered
- Carpets, curtains and flooring
- Interior design service
- Additional surrounding parkland and equine facilities
- Stunning family house of approximately 2906 sqft, Light and spacious accommodation
- Fantastic specification whilst retaining many period features, Large reception hall with cloakroom off
- Sitting room, Dining kitchen with separate preparation area, Utility Room, Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, Guest suite with en-suite and dressing area, 2 Further (truncated)
- CLICK ON VIDEOS TO SEE MORE
An outstanding family house forming part of this exclusive development just outside of York and providing bright and spacious accommodation finished to exacting standards and surrounded by parkland in this quiet and peaceful setting.
Stunning family house of approximately 2906 sq ft, Light and spacious accommodation, Fantastic specification whilst retaining many period features, large reception hall with cloakroom off, sitting room, dining kitchen with separate preparation area, utility room, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, Guest suite with en-suite and dressing area, 2 further bedrooms and house bathroom, original Clock Tower forming a study. Generous gardens, garage and private parking, additional parkland available to purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55538678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR150106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.