2 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Police Station, Richmond, TW9
- A charming south-facing two bedroom duplex apartment
- Set on the courtyard and ground floor with audio video entry
- Large reception room with French doors, ample space to dine
- Kitchen with Neff appliances, Quartz Grigio Polished worktop
- Master bedroom with en suite, Craven Dunhill floor tiles
- Second bedroom with French doors to the Juliette balcony
- Duravit bathroom with sleek HansGrohe Focus mixer taps
- Private residents courtyard, secure bike storage
This elegant two bedroom, new build apartment retains a stunning period façade and offers exceptional living and entertaining space with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
A lucrative opportunity to buy in the heart of the most rustic and beautiful London borough combining remarkable history, nature and royal heritage. This imposing property boasts convenient transport links and a wealth of Universities and schools close at hand.
Red Lion Street is ideally placed 300m from the picturesque riverside walks. The green open spaces of Richmond Park, Bushy Park, Kew Gardens and Hampton Court are within close proximity and the property is a swift 19 minute journey into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.