3 bedroom detached house for saleLansdowne Crescent, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 9ER
Sold STC £192,500
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Viewing Recommended
An immaculate three bedroom detached house situated on this quiet cul-de-sac. Conveniently close to a wealth of shops and amenities including Stanwix Primary School. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The modern accommodation briefly comprises: Porch, Hall, Living Room/Dining Room with a Living Flame gas fire, surround and French doors to the garden, Kitchen with integrated electric hob, oven and fridge, Study with French door, Stairs to Landing, 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom/WC with fitted units and modern tiles. Externally there are well presented private gardens to the front and rear. There is also a driveway and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
* 3 Bedroom Detached House
* Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
* Viewing Recommended
* Living/Dining Room: 6.7m x 4.07m (22' x 13' 4")
* Kitchen: 3.17m x 2.74m (10' 5" x 9')
* Study: 2.62m x 2.46m (8' 7" x 8' 1")
* Garage: 5.06m x 2.67m (16' 7" x 8' 9")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom: 3.7m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
* Bedroom: 3.7m x 3.59m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
* Bedroom: 2.84m x 2.62m (9' 4" x 8' 7")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55546414.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.