3 bedroom detached house for saleManor Croft, Aglionby, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 8AN
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
A unique three bedroom detached house positioned on an excellent corner site surrounded by beautiful gardens. Ideal for a wide range of buyers including families. Located just 3 miles from Carlisle is one of the reasons why this village is highly sought after. The property benefits from oil central heating and double glazing. The spacious bright accommodation briefly comprises: Hall with floor to ceiling windows, Shower Room/WC, Living Room with a multi fuel burning stove and large patio doors to the garden, Dining Room, Kitchen with integrated hob and oven, Study/Breakfast Room. Stairs to Landing, 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom/WC with velux windows. Externally there are well maintained gardens to the front side and rear. There is also a garage. No onward chain.
* 3 Bedroom Detached House
* Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
* No Onward Chain
* Shower Room/WC
* Study: 2.85m x 2.7m (9' 4" x 8' 10")
* Kitchen: 3.66m x 3.01m (12' x 9' 10")
* Living Room: 4.87m x 3.76m (16' x 12' 4")
* Dining Room: 5.58m x 2.91m (18' 4" x 9' 7")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom: 8.31m x 2.94m (27' 3" x 9' 8")
* Bedroom: 3.68m x 3.27m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
* Bedroom: 2.6m x 2.57m (8' 6" x 8' 5")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55546651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.