3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale32 West Donington Street, Darvel, KA17 0AP
Sold by Us
- Modern Semi Detached Villa
- Hall, cloaks, 3 public rooms
- Modern kitchen. Main bathroom
- 3 bedrooms (en suite). Gas ch
- Enclosed gardens to the rear.
*** Attractive Fixed Price ***
A most appealing and exceptionally spacious Modern Semi Detached Villa.
The property was originally built in 2006 and has a low maintenance render exterior beneath a concrete tiled roof and internally provides accommodation of c. 1300 sq ft which makes this an excellent sized family home.
The front garden comprises a wide monobloc parking area. The more substantial rear garden is enclosed by fencing and has a decked area with the remainder being lawned.
Internally the accommodation comprises hallway, downstairs w.c., large main lounge, separate sitting room, mdern fitted kitchen, dining/breakfast area to the rear.
On the upper level there are three double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and a separate main bathroom.
The property has pvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and a large loft storage area.
Darvel lies on the A71 approximately 9 miles from the East of Kilmarnock. Local amenities include local nursery and primary schooling, with secondary education available at nearby Loudoun Academy, there is also a selection of local shops and daily commuting to most major commercial centres within West Central Scotland is possible via not only the A71 but the M77 motorway link which can be picked up at Fenwick.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XB1257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.