2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBurgh Old Road, Skegness
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No chain
- Generously Proportioned 2 Bed Detached Bungalow
- 16' x 16' Lounge/Diner, Breakfast Kitchen, 3 piece Bathroom,
- Sought After East Coast Location
- Landscaped Gardens Front & Rear, Driveway & Garage
No chain, generously proportioned 2 Bed Detached Bungalow, convenient for Skegness Town Centre & Seafront/Beach attractions. Lounge/Diner Breakfast Kitchen, 2 Double Beds, 3 piece Bathroom. Sought after Location, Landscaped Gardens with low maintenance in mind Front & Rear, Driveway & Garage.
William h Brown have the pleasure of launching to the market, this generously proportioned, 2 bed Detached Bungalow, offered for sale with NO Chain, which is situated in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. Occupying a good sized plot in a highly sort after area, the Bungalow, which would benefit from a scheme of refurbishment, offers great potential & comprises of a dual aspect Lounge/Diner, Breakfast/Kitchen, useful side entry porch area, a generously proportioned entrance hallway, 2 double Bedrooms & a 3 piece Bathroom. Having the benefit of double glazing as stated & Gas Central heating, Externally the Bungalow has a Driveway leading to the attached Garage & landscaped Gardens to the Front & Rear. To avoid disappointment viewing is highly recommended at the earliest opportunity by contacting William H Brown on 01754 768311.
Covered Porch Area
Which allows access via a double glazed door, with inset opaque panels leading into;
Which is a generously sized area, with a radiator, loft access and doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 16' 11" max. narrowing to 10' 10" min. x 16' 5" ( 5.16m max. narrowing to 3.30m min. x 5.00m )
Enjoying a dual aspect with 2 double glazed windows set to the front and rear elevations allowing for an abundance on natural light. With a Gas fire set within a feature surround and 2 radiators.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' x 9' 11" min. + the door recess ( 3.66m x 3.02m min. + the door recess )
Another well proportioned room, having the benefit of a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary tiled splash backs and work top areas, space for appliances, a double drainer sink with taps over, fitted extractor hood, radiator, wall mounted boiler, space for additional appliances, double glazed window to the front elevation and a glazed side door with opaque glass inset which leads to:
Side Porch Area 6' 5" x 4' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.42m )
With double glazed doors to the front & rear elevations with opaque panels set to the top half, the porch has the benefit of windows to the front & rear elevations allowing for good amount of natural light, panelling to the internal walls and a poly carbonate roof over.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 1" max. ( 3.76m x 3.38m max. )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 11' 4" ( 2.84m x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Fitted with a 3 piece coloured suite, comprising of a panelled Bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splash backs, radiator, airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and useful shelving and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
The property has the benefit of a low maintenance front garden area predominantly laid to paving, with inset beds and borders stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs, this area is ideal for additional pot plants or garden furniture and is accompanied by a Driveway to allow for off road parking for numerous vehicles and access to;
Which has the benefit of an up and over door.
There is gated access into the rear garden, which is enclosed with fencing and has the benefit of 2 garden sheds, paved patio areas and pathways, complimented by gravelled areas and a lawn with inset trees and a variety of well stocked beds and borders.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55547311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.