3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClee Avenue, Kidderminster
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EXTENDED KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****EXTENDED KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM****DRIVEWAY PARKING****CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION****DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, extended kitchen, extended lounge, lean to, three bedrooms and bathroom. VIEWING ADVISED!
An extended three bedroom semi detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, extended kitchen, extended lounge, lean to, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having ample off road parking, a rear garden with brick built outbuilding, double glazing where stated and night storage heaters. Viewing advised.
Tarmac driveway leading to front door and raised flower beds.
Double glazed obscure door to front aspect, double glazed obscure windows to front and side aspects and tiled floor.
Double glazed obscure windows to porch, double glazed obscure door to porch, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard, night storage heater and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 13' into bay x 11' into recess ( 3.96m into bay x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed bay to front aspect, ceiling light, dado rail, electric fire with surround and night storage heater.
Extended Dining Room 21' max x 10' 11" max ( 6.40m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, dado rail, gas fire with surround, night storage heater, serving hatch to kitchen and double glazed door to garden.
Extended Kitchen 17' 10" max x 8' 5" max ( 5.44m max x 2.57m max )
Double glazed stable door to side aspect, two strip lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, tiled worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, double electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, blow heater and tiled floor.
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double doors to front aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, power and lighting.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, access to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 6" into bay x 8' 6" front of wardrobes ( 4.11m into bay x 2.59m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes and blow heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 4" front of wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.54m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, fitted mirror fronted wardrobes and night storage heater.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' ( 2.08m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and night storage heater.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback and low level WC.
Fenced borders, patio area, steps up to lawn, further patio area, flower beds, 3 timber sheds and gate to side.
Brick Built Outbuilding 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.67m )
Glassed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, fitted cupboards, tiled floor, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55547356.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.