4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford
This spacious property is first time to the market in over thirty years and offers flexible, well presented accommodation that has been extended into the roof and on the ground floor over the years to provide a superb home, which is ideal for families. The property is situated within a short walk of the mainline station, High Street and excellent local schooling including Guildford County School.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hallway with wood flooring
* Living room featuring bay window, open fireplace and alcove storage/shelving
* Dining room with shelved alcove and Velux window
* Kitchen fitted with a range of light wood units and laminate worktops incorporating a breakfast bar, integrated appliances to include a Stoves double oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor fan above, vinyl flooring and Velux window
* Boot room with door opening to the rear garden
* Downstairs double bedroom with en-suite shower room comprising basin, heated towel rail and part-tiled walls
* Bedroom one featuring bay window and fitted wardrobes
* Bedroom two, additional double room
* Bedroom three/ study
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin with vanity storage under, w.c, built-in storage/airing cupboards and part-tiled walls
* Bedroom four, in converted roof space, with built-in wardrobes, eaves storage, Velux window and en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, part-tiled walls, vinyl flooring and Velux window
* EPC Current Rating: D
Garden & Exterior
* The property has an attractive front garden with established flower/shrub beds and a pathway to the front door * The beautiful rear garden is a real feature of the property; it wraps around the property with areas of level lawn and features mature and extremely well-tended flower/shrub beds, fruit and vegetable patches, herb garden, small ornamental pond and storage shed * Large detached garage including space for a work bench and storage with an off-street parking space to the front
Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon multiplex cinema, national prizewinning Spectrum Leisure Centre and The Surrey Sports Park, owned by the University of Surrey. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of very highly regarded state schools in the town; Primary schools include H
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55548457.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.