2 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns Chase, March
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Convenient To Town Centre / BR Station
Detached House. Two Bedrooms. Fitted Kitchen. Side Drive. Viewing Recommended ***£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ***.
This detached house is situated less than a mile from March Town Centre and convenient to corner shops and British Rail Station. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, two bedrooms and two receptions along with side drive for parking, enclosed rear gardens and large timber workshop/store. As agents, we would highly recommended an early viewing of the property.
Double Glazed Entrance Door
Stairs leading off. Radiator. Coat hooks.
Lounge 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Timber and tiled open fireplace. Under stairs cupboard. Picture rail. Laminate floor.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 9" plus bar area ( 3.71m x 3.58m plus bar area )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Picture rail. Solid oak flooring. Inset feature bar with double glazed window to side. Glazed door to
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.26m )
Being fitted and having single drainer stainless steel sink, worktop surface with tiled splashbacks. Wall and floor cupboards. Gas grill / oven and hob. Integral fridge. Tiled floor. Radiator. Loft access. Walk-in pantry cupboard. Double glazed door and window to side.
Low level wc. Radiator. Double glazed window. Tiled floor.
Stairs to landing. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front. Walk-in wardrobe with loft hatch. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Picture rail.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower attachment over. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Built in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
This property has a timber fence frontage with front gardens being laid to gravel with side gravel drive. The enclosed rear gardens are laid to lawn with a greenhouse, outside light, outside power point. There is a also vegetable garden, timber workshop store split into summer house to front and workshop store to rear.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street, take a right hand turning at the traffic lights into Station Road. Follow along, taking a right hand turning into St Johns Road and St Johns Chase is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55549423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.