2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Road, Hilton, Derby
Sold STC £119,950
- Two bedrooms
- Ideal for first time buyer or investor
- Large garden to the rear
- Driveway to front
Located within the popular village location of Hilton, is this two bedroom end terraced house, ideal for the first time buyer or investor.
With entrance door to front and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 18' 6" x 9' 2" ( 5.64m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to front and rear.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
A fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, inset into roll edge working surface, gas and electric cooker points, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, door to rear and door giving access to the pantry.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side and doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.87m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the rear, two fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Wash hand basin, panelled bath and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Low level W.C..
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing, to the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55549489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.