3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHawkswood, SWINDON
- Stunning Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Viewing Recommended
Stunning end-terraced family home situated in a sought after location over looking local parkland and in our opinion offering easy access to the shops schools and amenities. The house comprises entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner,conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden, garage.
Stunning end-terraced family home situated in a sought after location over looking local parkland and in our opinion offering easy access to the shops schools and amenities. The house comprises entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner,conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden, garage, gas heating, viewing highly recommended.
Upvc Door To
Glazing to front and side and door through to
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.19m )
UPVC window to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, power points.
Kitchen/diner 14' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.87m )
UPVC glazed door into conservatory, base and eye level units, sink and drainer, built in oven, four ring gas hob, wall mounted boiler, washing machine space, fridge freezer space, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Conservatory 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
UPVC french door to rear, UPVC windows to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.46m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points, textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.43m max x 3.12m max )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points. built in storage.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.98m )
UPVC window to front, power points.
UPVC obscure glazed window to rear, W/C, bath, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, textured ceiling, heated towel rail.
To the fornt of the property is an area laid to lawn with pathway to front door. Rear garden is enclosed by fencing with gate to rear, area laid to decking, area laid to block paving, pedestrian gate to rear, leading to rear access, with garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55549507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.