4 bedroom detached house for saleWestgate Green, Hevingham, Norwich
- Deceptively spacious detached house
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Kitchen/diner, Triple aspect lounge
- Double garage & ample parking
- Well kept gardens
This is a deceptively spacious detached house which offers 4 generous bedrooms, master with large en-suite, kitchen/dining room, study and a triple aspect lounge with open fire. Outside there is ample brickweave parking, double garage and gardens to three sides and solar panels.
UPVC door, radiator, double glazed window and stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
Study 9' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.02m x 1.80m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Lounge 24' max x 17' 4" max ( 7.32m max x 5.28m max )
A triple aspect room with fireplace with brick surround and open fire, radiators, TV point, hatch to kitchen, double glazed windows and double glazed patio door.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 24' 5" x 11' 11" ( 7.44m x 3.63m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Glass fronted display cabinet, heated towel rail, double glazed window and door to rear lobby.
Rear Entrance Porch
UPVC door, vinyl tile effect flooring and door from garden.
First Floor Landing
Walk-in airing cupboard with vent for tumble dryer and access to loft space.
Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 12' 5" ( 3.84m max x 3.78m )
Bespoke fitted range of wardrobes, dresser, bedside drawers and bridge over bed, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over, his and hers pedestal wash hand basins, bidet and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, heated towel rail, shaver point, underfloor heating and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
Built-in wardrobes, telephone and internet point, TV point, sky point, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" max x 9' 11" ( 3.71m max x 3.02m )
Built-in wardrobe, telephone and internet point, TV point radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" max x 9' 4" ( 3.68m max x 2.84m )
Built-in wardrobe,telephone and internet point radiator and double glazed window.
The property has a block paving driveway providing ample parking, which leads to a double garage measuring 18'7" x 16'11, with up and over doors. There is a wall and gate giving access to the rear garden, with block paving paths, gravel borders, raised planted beds, lawned area enclosed with brick wall, two timber sheds and an outside tap. There is a generous lawned garden to the side and front, enclosed by hedging with a mini orchard of trees to include apple and plum.
The property has solar panels which the vendor has purchased.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich. Proceed through Marsham and into Hevingham. Turn right into The Street and take the first left hand turn into Brick Kiln Road. Take the second right hand turn into Westgate Green and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55549516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.