Studio flat for saleHarvest Court, Herne Bay, Kent
- Ground floor studio apartment
- No onward chain
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Great first home
- Allocated off street parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This is a perfect opportunity to be able to get that investment property or first home as this is a great studio flat which is located within a 15-20 minute drive to Canterbury City centre and is very closely positioned to the Thanet Way which gives you good access to the motorway which is great for commuters.Internally the property requires some modernisation but with very little effort this would make someone a great home.Being empty there is no onward chain.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Bedroom/Diner: 14'7 x 9'8 (4.45m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 5'2 (2.80m x 1.58m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55550080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.