3 bedroom house for saleBriarwood Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2
- Well presented 3 bed semi detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Garage and off street parking
- No chain involved
Well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in popular location close to shops, schools, bus routes and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, lounge open to dining room, modern kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom. Externally with easily maintained gardens to the front and rear and driveway to the side leading to garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 11'11 x 10'0 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'11 x 9'2 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'8 x 5'11 -
Reception 1 - 16'1 x 12'2 -
Reception 2 - 9'3 x 7'9 -
Kitchen - 9'3 x 7'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55550404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26430078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.