2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodrow Place, Spalding
Sold STC £129,000
- End of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Allocated/Visitor Parking
- Sold as part of a 'Low Cost' Housing Scheme
**ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this TWO BED END OF TERRACE HOUSE situated in the town of Spalding, offering EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES & SCHOOLS. The property boasts a lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, REAR GARDEN & ALLOCATED PARKING.
DON'T MISS OUT on this two bedroom end of terrace house situated in a fantastic location in the town of Spalding, offering easy access to local amenities and schools.
The property is well presented throughout and briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a rear garden with a brick built BBQ/pizza oven, and allocated/visitor parking.
Agents Note: This property is being sold as part of a 'Low Cost' Housing Scheme, call our office for more information on 01775 711711.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.86m )
Double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the front and side aspect, stair rising to the first floor, fitted under stairs storage cupboard, karndean flooring, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen/Diner 12' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.92m )
UPVC door to the rear aspect, double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven, integrated hob with extractor above, under counter space for fridge, radiator, tiled flooring, door leading into downstairs WC and double glazed door leading out into the rear garden.
Having a WC and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 8' ( 3.15m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a TV point.
Double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator
There is allocated/visitor parking, picket fencing and a laid to lawn area to the front of the property.
To the rear there is an Al Fresco dining area with decking, full roofing, brick built BBQ/pizza oven, power and lighting. There is also a shed with power and a gate to the rear aspect.
This property is being sold as part of a 'Low Cost' Housing Scheme.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55551799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.