2 bedroom flat for salePearce House, 188 Kirtling Street, London
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- access to residents gym and facilities
- 24h concierege and parking included
- at the heart of the Battersea Power Station redevelopment
- directly overlooking the Power Station
A stunning 2 bedroom apartment with 158 sq.ft winter garden in Pearce House. This property is highly desirable within the development as there are views directly on to the Power Station itself. The overall size is a generous at 843 sq ft and the flat will be beautifully appointed with designer kitchens and bathrooms. The owner will have access to the resident's lounge, gym and leisure facilities and a 24 hour concierge which makes this particular unit one of the premium flats in Pearce House.
Battersea Power Station's regeneration is possibly the most exciting development of recent years in the capital and is located on the banks of the River Thames and within walking distance of Chelsea, Westminster and Belgravia. Accessible transport links from both Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations, which are close by, offer rail links into Victoria and Waterloo whilst the area will benefit from substantial growth up to and after 2020 with the completion of the Northern Line extension.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPS160085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.