3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBromley Edge Lane, Winkhill, Leek
- Detached Bungalow Occupying a Generous Plot
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Generous Plot with Beautiful Gardens and Off Road Parking
- Close to Leek and Ashbourne
Beautifully presented bungalow located within a picturesque hamlet on the edge of the Peak District National Park. The property enjoys fabulous views of open countryside, occupies a generous plot and is convenientely located between the market towns of Leek and Ashbourne.
This beautifully presented detached bungalow is located in this pictureque hamlet which is located on the edge of the Peak District National Park. The decor of the property is bright, modern and neutral and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge with wood burning stove, dining room, stylish fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property is surrounded by beautiful matrure gardens and has a driveway which offers plenty of off road parking. Winkhill is conveniently positioned to offer easy access to the Market Towns of Leek and Ashbourne which boast a wide variety of shops, tea rooms, and amenties. Country walks are almost on the door step to be enjoyed. This is a beautiful propery which we strongly recommend you to view
Entrance door to front, tiled floor, radiator and doors leading to;
Lounge 20' 1" x 12' 9" ( 6.12m x 3.89m )
Two UPVC windows to side, UPVC window to front, feature fireplace with solid wood burning stove with flagstone hearth and radiator.
Dining Rooom 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
UPVC window to front, UVPC french doors leading to the garden, laminate flooring and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Fitted with a stylish range of matching wall and base units, granite working surface, double belfast sink unit, electric cooker point, integrated fridge, wine rack, complementary tiling to walls, spot lights, wooden flooring, radiator and UPVC window to front.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.51m x 1.70m )
Fitted with wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, tiled floor, part tiled walls and UPVC french doors leading to the rear garden.
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor, and obscure UPVC window to rear.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
UPVC window to front and side, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
UPVC window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
UPVC window to front and radiator
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising freestanding rolled top bath, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, part tiling to walls, tiled floor, radiator and two obscure UPVC windows to rear.
The property is approached via a sweeping tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing for several vehicles. There are lawned gardens to the side and a wide range of mature trees. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has paved patio seating area, timber shed which has power and light, useful outdoor power sockets, tap, a wide variety of shrubs, planting and mature trees and is enclosed by mature hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55554406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.