4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeyfield, Cressing, Braintree
Sold STC £315,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom House
- Semi Rural Village of Tye Green
- Good Access to the A120
- 100' Rear garden
- Large Driveway and Garage
- Double Glazed Throughout
A spacious four bedroom semi detached family home situated in the semi rural village of Tye Green, Cressing with good access to the A120.
GUIDE PRICE £315,000 - £325,000. The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms and family bathroom The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, oil central heating, 100' rear garden, large driveway and garage.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, tiled flooring, doors leading to;
Lounge 21' 9" x 15' 10" ( 6.63m x 4.83m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, brick feature fireplace.
Conservatory 24' 1" x 9' ( 7.34m x 2.74m )
Upvc sealed unit with double glazed windows to all sides, double glazed French doors to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer and fridge, two radiators, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, space for cooker, space fridge freezer, door to garage.
Doors leading to;
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" ( max) x 8' 1" ( 3.58m ( max) x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, access to loft space.
Lawn area with shrubs, large driveway, garage with up and over door and power and light connected.
100' in length, laid to lawn with mature shrubs, patio area enclosed by hedge and trellis with feature fish pond, two greenhouses to remain, three brick storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55554478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.