3 bedroom detached house for saleWaterloo Crescent, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Living room with feature coal effect gas fire
- Entrance porch
- Double glazed conservatory overlooking the garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
This well presented three bedroom detached family home is situated within walking distance to local shops and Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises living room, spacious kitchen/diner, conservatory, three double bedrooms. There is a well stocked rear garden.
Waterloo Crescent is a pleasant development of detached, semi detached and terrace houses mostly built in the early 1970's by reputable local builder T A Fisher. It is within a short walk of Wokingham town centre and good junior and senior schools, and there is a parade of shops very close by in Rances Lane.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing which is 44' wide x 26'deep. Well stocked shrub borders with vegetable patch, block paving wrapping around the house, space for shed, security lighting. Single integral garage with metal up and over door at the front, door from the rear. Outside tap. To the front the garden is laid mainly to lawn with shrub borders, block paved driveway parking for two cars. Outside lighting.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4213269
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55556740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4213269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.