3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Andrews Close, Holme Hale, Thetford
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Recently Renovated
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Generous Plot with Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Electric Radiator Heating System
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Countryside Views to the Rear
- No Upward Chain
A fully renovated 3 bedroom detached bungalow, set on a generous plot within the sought-after village of Holme Hale. Boasting spacious accommodation internally with a long driveway, garage and an enclosed rear garden that overlooks pleasant countryside views. NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this renovated detached bungalow, which is located within a poular village, a short drive from the bustling market towns of Swaffham and Dereham, and even closer is the very well-served village of Necton.
L Shaped Entrance Hall
Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and electric heating system, further built-in cupboard, radiator, loft access, inset ceiling spotlights, telephone point, UPVC external entrance door with glazed side panel opening to the side aspect, door opening to:
Lounge / Dining Room 21' 9" x 13' 9" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 6.63m x 4.19m narrowing to 2.51m )
Radiators, inset ceiling spotlights, television point, UPVC windows to the front aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
A range of cream gloss wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over and under-unit lighting, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, decorative tiled splash backs, built-in double oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine and fridge-freezer, plinth heating, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to the side aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.31m x 2.08m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and P shaped bath with shower screen over, fully tiled walls, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with various maturing plant and shrub beds, outside tap and external lighting. A long driveway leads to the single garage.
Both sides of the property gives access to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a decorative decking area with non-slip steps, fully enclosed by panelled fencing. The rear garden also boasts beautiful countryside views.
Up and over door to the front aspect.
Holme Hale is located approximately 6 miles from the historic market town of Swaffham and 10 miles from Dereham. The neighbouring village of Necton is well serviced with a grocery store/Post Office, Butchers, car repair garage, public house/restaurant, social club, playing field and hairdressers. There are also two Doctors surgeries, which are linked to the Swaffham surgeries and a village Primary School.
Leave Dereham via the A47 towards Swaffham and follow the road until reaching the village of Necton. Take the left hand turn towards the centre of Necton and continue, leaving the village. Proceed into the village of Holme Hale and continue along Cook Road. Take the right hand turn onto St Andrews Close, bear around to the left and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55557025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.