1 bedroom retirement property for saleBelmore Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £115,000
- Spacious One Bedroom Flat
- Warden Assisted
- Communal Lounge & Laundry
- Communal Gardens & Allocated Parking
- Sought After Seaside Location
- Close to the Seafront, Town Centre, Train Station & Bus Routes
- First Floor with Lift Access
- **GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000**
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000
Well presented 1 bedroom 1st floor retirement flat in the popular Seaside area. Conveniently situated close to the town centre, seafront, bus routes and train station. Warden assisted and offering communal lounge & laundry rooms, allocated parking & communal gardens.
**GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000**
Seaside. Well presented one bedroom 1st floor retirement flat with lift access in the popular Seaside area. Conveniently situated close to the town centre, seafront, bus routes and train station with a Sainsburys Local at the end of the road. This is a warden assisted property, overlooking the gardens and gains plenty of natural light. Offering communal lounge & laundry rooms, allocated parking & generous, well maintains communal gardens with lawn and patio seating area. The property has spacious and bright rooms and comprises of lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom. Viewings are advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door into entrance hall with storage cupboard housing electric fuse board and hot water tank, entry phone system.
Living Room 20' 3" x 10' 2" ( 6.17m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.73m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback and space for electric cooker.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.32m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted drawers with marble work tops, radiator and TV point.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and radiator.
Large communal gardens to the rear.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.