3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColwell Road, Berinsfield, Wallingford
- Three bedroom newly refurbished semi-detached house
- Large garden
- Close proximity to amenities
- Separate WC
- No chain property
- Buyers Incentive Available
Situated within close proximity to amenities this spacious recently renovated three bed semi detached property offers a large sitting room with gas fire, spacious kitchen, well proportioned bedrooms and a good sized garden.
This is a no chain property.
Situated within close proximity to amenities this spacious three bed semi detached property is a great investment.
The accommodation of this property comprises: Front garden, spacious entrance hall with a large storage room, the kitchen is of a good size, large sitting room with sliding patio doors leading to the garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms a bathroom and a separate WC room.
Berinsfield boasts a range of village amenities which consist of a Co-op, dental practice, doctors surgery, infant school, library, sports centre with swimming pool and a range of recreation grounds.
This is a no chain property.
Colwell Road, Berinsfield
Spacious entrance hall with doors leading to rooms. On the left, door leading to sitting room. Straight ahead is door leading to kitchen and also door to side access of the property. The entrance hall accommodates cupboard under the stairs and separate storage room.
Sitting Room 20' 9" x 10' 9" ( 6.32m x 3.28m )
Large sitting room with a great flow of light coming from the double glazed window facing to the front of the property and the double glazed sliding patio doors leading on to the rear of the property.
This room features a gas fire set in a marble half surround and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with wall units, tiled partly above work surfaces, sink drainer with one and a half bowls. Electric freestanding cooker with hob, washing machine & fridges.
Dual aspect double glazed windows facing to the rear and side of the property. The central heating boiler is situated in the kitchen along with the radiator.
Double glazed window facing to the side of the property, this storage room is fitted with electricity points and has the potential to be turned in to a utility room.
Doors leading to bedrooms and bathrooms, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 11' ( 3.43m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window facing to the front of the property, this large room has plenty of storage space with its built in cupboard and a further separate cupboard which houses the water tank. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" max x 9' 5" ( 4.45m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window facing to the rear of the property. Radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 2.11m max )
Double glazed window facing to the front of the property, this spacious room has a small built in cupboard and a radiator.
Double glazed window facing to the rear of the property offers a bath with shower over, wash hand base unit with full tiling of the room. Radiator.
Separate W C Room
Double glazed window facing to the side of the property housing WC. Fully tiled.
Enclosed front garden with mature hedges. Pathway leading to front door and side access to gate leading to the side and further access to the rear garden. Also access to the property via a door to the side.
An enclosed rear garden with a mature hedge row to boarders and paneled fencing. Access to side via a gate. A patio area leading to a pathway witha recently cleared generous garden either side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55557088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF102493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.