3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Westbury
- Victorian Town House
- Period Property
- Character Features Throughout
- Courtyard Garden
- Workshop Outbuilding
- Three Bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
A charming Victorian town house with period features throughout, this three bedroom spacious house is light and airy and boasts lounge, kitchen diner, pretty courtyard garden and an outbuilding being used currently as a studio.
Door to front. Period style tiled floor. Stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 12' 3" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.73m max x 3.71m max )
Window to front aspect, feature fireplace, wooden fitted book cases and in-built storage.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.84m )
Window to rear. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with tiled work surfaces over. Two and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Understairs storage.
Period single glazed window to rear. Understairs storage. Stairs to second floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" max x 10' 11" ( 3.76m max x 3.33m )
Currently employed as a living room, the generously sized room features window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and additional storage space. Wall mounted radiator. Feature fireplace.
Large modern bathroom suite. Window to rear. Radiator. Bath with mixer tap and shower over. WC. Wash basin. Double airing cupboard. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Stairs from first floor and providing access to first and second bedrooms as well as loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' ( 4.09m x 3.35m )
A double bedroom with two double glazed windows to front. Two and a half built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone and TV aerial points.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 8" max ( 3.35m x 2.95m max )
Double bedroom. Window to rear. Wall mounted radiator.
A partly converted loft room with power and lighting available. Featuring double glazed Velux window to front, exposed timbers and characteristic 'king post'.
A pleasant Victorian courtyard garden, largely paved & laid to gravel with planting borders. Rear access gate.
Outbuilding 13' 8" x 7' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.29m )
Currently used as a studio with additional storage room to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55557109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.