4 bedroom detached house for saleWilnecote Lane, Tamworth
- TRADITIONAL EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE
- DETACHED GARAGE
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS
- RARE OPPORTUNITY
- MUST BE VIEWED
Traditional extened detached family home with detached garage, extensive gardens set back from the road via a large drive way, this property is full of traditioal feature and must be viewed to be appreciate for is size and grandeur, call now for more information and to arrange a viewing.
We are pleased to offer for sale this impressive traditional four bedroom detached family home set on alarger than average plot back from the road, this property must be viewed to be appreciated. The accommodation comprises of, porch, reception hallway, dining room, lounge, extended kitchen, family room, downstairs shower/wet room, first floor gallery landing, four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, outside there is a large driveway leading to a carport and side detached garage, to the rear there are extensive mature garden and pation and seating areas ad hottub area.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to a carport and detached garage.
Double opening doors, ceiling light point and hardwood door into:
Stairs to first floor, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, picture rail, under stairs pantry and doors off to:
Dining Room 15' 1" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.60m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, picture rail and feature fire surround with tiled hearth and inset fire.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 10" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.91m into recess )
Double glazed double doors to rear elevation, central heating radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point and feature fire surround with tiled hearth and inset open fire.
Breakfast Kitchen/ Family Room 23' 1" max x 13' 11" into bay ( 7.04m max x 4.24m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to side elevation, further double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splashback areas, gas range cooker, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, wood effect laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator, leading through to family area with double glazed door to rear , side and front elevations, vaulted ceiling, two central heating radiators, ceiling light point and door into:
Shower/ Wet Room
Tiled to splashback areas and floor, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, shower and cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 15' 2" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.62m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, picture rail and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, picture rail and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Two obscure double glazed windows to side elevation, white suite comprising of corner panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with glass door, tiled to splashback areas and flooring, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Extensive mature rear garden, seating areas, shrubs to border and hot tub with awning.
Detached Garage/ Workshop
Roller door, window to rear elevation and door to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55557496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.