3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMain Street, Willerby
Withdrawn from Market £220,000
- Deceptively spacious, 1100 square feet of accommodation
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Good size, private rear garden
- Fitted furniture to all bedrooms
- Garage and off street parking
- Sought after location
- Catchment area for highly regarded primary and secondary schools
- Within easy reach of local amenities and bus routes
- None estate setting
- Individual build end terrace
"DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS" truly is so apt when describing this fantastic, 3 bedroom, beautifully presented, hi-spec build, end terrace which offers 1100 square feet of generously proportioned accommodation. A private, good size garden is to the rear of the family size home as well as a brick built garage with extra parking.
Main Street, Willerby is a sought after area being in the catchment area for highly regarded primary and secondary schools and having proximity to a range of local shops, hotels and other amenities.
The individual build home is located at the end of a small row of 4 exclusive terraces which back on to the grounds of Willerby Manor Hotel. The living accommodation briefly comprises: a spacious entrance hallway; a large open plan lounge / dining room which opens onto the rear garden; a downstairs wc/cloakroom and a recently fitted, bespoke, "Oki" kitchen with integrated appliances. Upstairs is a larger than average landing; 2 double bedrooms with contemporary, fitted wardrobes and a third single bedroom with a fitted study area still leaving space for a single bed. There is also a bathroom with a three piece suite and an over bath shower. Outside, to the front, is a wrought iron fence with gate and a block paved path leading to the front door and side access. The private rear garden is laid to lawn with planted borders and a feature patio as well as a decked seating area; the garage can be reached via a useful personnel door and the parking space is accessed via a rear gate. Vehicular access is from Main Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55558498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7033215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.