2 bedroom flat for saleRobertsons Gait, PAISLEY
Sold STC £80,000
- Spacious second floor flat
- Lounge, modern fitted kitchen
- two double bedrooms
- Electric heating, allocated parking bay
- DG, secure door entry system
- Early viewing is highly advised
Spacious modern second floor flat located within Paisley town centre. Reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double size bedrooms and modern bathroom. Electric heating, double glazing, security door entry.This property would ideally suit first time buyers. Early viewing is highly advised
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this spacious modern second floor flat within a popular town centre development and an ideal first time buy.
The accommodation comprises communal carpeted stairwell, reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double size bedrooms and modern bathroom.
The flat is further enhanced by electric heating, double glazing and a security door entry. There is allocated parking with additional visitors spaces available to the front. The property is very well presented throughout and merits an early viewing.
Paisley has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links are available on Causeyside Street with Canal Street Station giving additional links into Glasgow and surrounding areas. The M8 motorway network is within 3 miles and provides additional access to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 12' 7" x 13' 9" ( 3.84m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55559008.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.