3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMain Street, North Kyme, Lincoln
- Was £115-£125,000 Reduced to Guide Price £110,000 to £115,000
- Three Bedroom Bay Fronted End Terraced House
- Popular village location
- Off Road Parking
- Open Field Views to Rear
Guide Price £110,000 to £115,000. Situated in the village of NORTH KYME boasting a wealth of living space and breath taking views over open fields from the rear, this THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE, is not to be missed. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Set back from the road this THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE comes to market with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. If you are looking for an INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME PURCHASE then this could be the one for you. This property is in need of modernising and price attractively to sell, this one is not to be missed. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, lounge with archway to dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is off road parking providing ample parking for several vehicles, whilst to the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with gorgeous views over open fields.
Don't delay in viewing this one, as interest is expected to be high and is expected not to be around for long. Call now to view.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front door, having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator and uPVC window to the side. There is also understairs storage.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.33m )
The lounge has a uPVC bay window to the front, radiator and archway to the:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 7' 10" into alcove ( 3.63m x 2.39m into alcove )
The dining room has aluminium patio doors to the rear gardens, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 6' 11" ( 6.02m x 2.11m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over. There is a built in oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is a ceramic single drainer sink unit, partly glazed door to the rear, wooden framed window to the side and a further uPVC window to the rear. There is also plumbing for automatic washing machine and radiator.
First Floor Landing
There is access to loft space and uPVC window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 5" plus wardrobe ( 3.63m x 2.57m plus wardrobe )
The main bedroom has two built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 6" into alcove ( 3.63m x 2.90m into alcove )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear with views over the open fields and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.26m )
Having a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are partly tiled walls, obscure uPVC window to the rear, radiator and built in airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is off road parking on the driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles.
The rear gardens are fully enclosed with a split level patio and lawned area. There is a raised water feature and views over open fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55560394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.