3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldfinch Road, Hartlepool
- EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION IS ASSURED OF THIS LIGHT & AIRY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. Improved in recent weeks, having been totally redecorated with matching carpets fitted. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION IS ASSURED OF THIS LIGHT & AIRY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. Improved in recent weeks, having been totally redecorated with matching carpets fitted. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed, the layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room, stylish upgraded Kitchen with pleasant range of units, Landing, 3 Bedrooms, the master having an En Suite Shower Room/WC and Family Bathroom/WC. Externally there is a Garage, own Driveway, south facing Rear Garden and Front Garden.
panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts and 'spy hole' laminate flooring, radiator. 8 pane three quarter glazed inner door leading to;
Lounge/ Dining Room 25' 6" x 10' 7" (into window) ( 7.77m x 3.23m (into window) )
twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to sunny, south facing rear garden, recess with turning staircase to First Floor, TV point, coved cornicing, 2 boxed radiators.
Breakfasting Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
refurbished in recent weeks with comprehensive range of wall and floor cabinets with ample contrasting high gloss finish roll top working surfaces with identical splashback panels and inset complementing coloured 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, matching tiled flooring, integrated oven and 4 burner gas hob with hidden extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, Dining Area, cupboard housing 'Ideal' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden.
built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.79m )
(plus range of built in wardrobes) radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
fully tiled walls, matching white three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 9' 2" (plus door recess) ( 2.92m x 2.79m (plus door recess) )
access to roof void, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Family Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath with period style mixer tap and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching part tiled walls, radiator.
approached by own driveway.
South Facing Rear Garden
decked patio area, mostly laid to lawn, brick barbecue, high timber boundary fencing, totally enclosed suitable for small children, pets etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55560400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.