3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReginald Road, Scunthorpe
Guide Price £100,000
- Guide Price: £100,000-£110,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Residential Area
- Well-Presented Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & White Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway
Guide Price: £100,000-£110,000. This family home located in the RESIDENTIAL AREA of Crosby BOASTS exquisitely-presented living areas with MODERN & CONTEMPORARY design. Externally having a rear garden, GARAGE & DRIVEWAY. Central location great for FIRST TIME BUYERS. Local amenities & schools nearby.
A fine example of a fantastic property is this WELL-PRESENTED three bedroom semi-detached house. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and a white three piece bathroom suite. Externally having a rear garden, GARAGE and DRIVEWAY. Located nearby schools, local amenities and Town Centre. Viewing's Advised!
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, radiator, coving, laminate flooring.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.84m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, French doors leading to rear garden, coal effect electric fire set in a contemporary surround, radiator, coving, two ceiling roses, wood glazed panelled door.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 10' 3" Max ( 2.95m x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving, laminate flooring, pantry leading off the dining room, wood glazed panelled door.
Kitchen 17' 1" x 5' 10" ( 5.21m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to side, double glazed door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" Max x 9' 5" ( 3.51m Max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and shower attachment. Full tiling, heated towel rail, coving, extractor fan, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, patio area, cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55560430.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.