3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarrstone Meadow, Off Richmond Road, Downham Market, Norfolk
** OUT GROWN YOUR TWO BED! **
The Hyacinth is a three bedroom semi detached family home comprising entrance hall, well fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room with french style doors to rear garden, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Also benefiting from garage* (*excluding plot 50) gardens an parking
Show home open Thursday to Monday 10.00a.m. to 5p.m.
• Built by HC Moss (Builders) Ltd a long established family owned developer providing new homes throughout East Anglia
• Every home is built to the highest standard and benefits from a 10 year warranty.
• Where practicable built with environmentally managed sustainable materials.
• Traditional design with contrasting brickwork features, slate or pantile roofs white UPVC windows and composite doors.
• Enclosed rear gardens with close board fencing and patio area.
• Fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric double oven chimney hood/extractor
• Bathrooms fitted with modern sanitary ware and chrome single lever taps
• Gas central heating with energy efficient boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AGO160037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.